HUAWEI PERÚ, proveedor líder mundial en infraestructuras de tecnologías de la información y la comunicación (TIC) y dispositivos inteligentes, se encuentra en búsqueda del siguiente puesto:
This role will be responsible for the effective supervision and running of the administrative services of Company’s facilities, including project deployment, budgeting, purchasing, staff organization, service supplier managing and Infrastructure Facility Management (IFM).
- Management support of Administration team and local contractor services rent in the delivery of all services within the scope of the role.
- Functional responsibility for ensuring compliance with all administrative and general service scope under specific health and safety policy managed by the main office.
- Oversees the development, inspection, and enforcement of the standards about which materials are procured, stored, accounted for, issues, maintained and repaired.
- Establish plans and budgets for the maintenance, optimization and improvement of materials and equipment.
- Infrastructure Facility Management and organize the monthly report output and supply performance appreciation.
- Attend on general and technical inquiries from both internal or external audits and local inspection.
- Elaborate internal reports and recommendation for department director.
- Effectively responds to and resolves routine or complex inquiries.
Grade and Experience:
- Professional degree in Administration, Industrial Engineer or related major.
- More than 5 year experience facilities management, general services /administration service managing, handling the administrative budget, purchasing and supplier management. Experience of managing office maintenance and monitoring the external service provided. Handling a variety of customer service issues in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of organizing, coordinating, managing and directing administrative functions, planning processes and technology projects.
- Familiar with Engineering construction, maintenance inspection and real estate decoration.
- Knowledge about general procurement procedures, workflow, sources of local suppliers for specialized materials, equipment and services acquisition.
- Knowledge about licensing procedures with municipality for new facility projects.
- Familiar with financing, forecasting and budgeting operations.
- Proficient English language skills is mandatory.
- To have Mandarin language skills (HSK level V and above).
- Background in Autocad, ERP system, Outlook and MS Office tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with customers, suppliers and staff at all levels.
- Customer-oriented and cooperation spirit with the team.
- Ability for time management and to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Organized and committed, task-oriented.
- Ability to solve issues, strategic thinking & quick learning.
- Understand and bring openness to practice in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to maintain clear focus under pressure is a must.
Applicants, enclose your resume in English version to mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "ICC_ADM_Supervisor".
Fecha límite de la convocatoria: 30 de noviembre